Bending of various types of stainless steel tubing / air ducts (pneumatic) (6 mm, 10mm, 12mm, 1/4, 1/2 with varying wall thicknesses) using bending irons.
Unsupervised surveying of stainless steel tubing whilst adhering to the applicable gas and oil industry standards. Connecting components both autonomously, as well as from drawings.
- You are technically educated to Lower Secondary Vocational-C level
- You have at least 2 years’ work experience as an instrumentation fitter
- You possess a valid Basic Safety SCC certificate and a Swagelok or Gyrolok certificate
- You can use the necessary tools to do this job.
- You are willing to work flexible hours