Are you an experienced electric technician/mechanic and want to work on a project? We have nice and long-term projects in the Netherlands and Belgium, where a permanent contract with the client is always negotiable.
Prior Group is the technical company agility in The Netherlands. Our clients are both major national contractors in the Netherlands and Belgium as locally strong (smaller) companies.
As an E & I technician/mechanic at Prior, you will work independently or with a colleague to install all the electrical and instrumentation installations, to service and maintain, and to resolve any malfunctions.For this project, you will be employed in the: (petrochemical) industry or chemistry (service, maintenance).
- You have a completed degree in the electrotechnic;
- You have 0 to 3 years of relevant work experience as an electrician or technician;
- You have followed additional courses such as NEN 3140, 1010, Atex, Twin ferrule and Hawke wartel training;
- You have good communication skills;
- You have experience in electrical installations and instrumentation;
- You have a VCA basic certificate;
- You have a valid driving license B;
- You have a good command of the English language.